[Resolved]  Flipkart — no delivery/automatic order cancellation/no tracking

My Flipkart order no. OD[protected] placed 29.09.19. One of the four item got delivered while one item i.e. a Reebok Sports Shoe automatically cancelled and other two items are not at all traceable. Even flipkart helpline has no clue on this. When I have made a prepaid order how come they cancel it without my consent.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-01-29 02:31:20

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Sanjib.020686 Oct 28, 2019
I cant take any call for next 10 days so please communicate in mail or here..I simply want all the three items including the item which flipkart cancelled themselves at the earliest. Further to let you know its almost a month and 3 items mentioned earlier have not been recieved yet.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2019

Order id - OD[protected]

We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through as the above mentioned order was not delivered to you.

We are sorry to let you know that your order for the product REEBOK SPEED XT 2.0 Running Shoes For Men has been cancelled by Logistic due to unforeseen reasons. We request you to place a fresh order.

However, the seller has completed the refund on 30 Nov 2019 and it should be reflecting in credit card by 12 Dec 2019.

Your kind understanding is appreciated.

20549