Flipkart — no refund policy

Swapan Kumar Maity on Mar 7, 2018
Recently i have purchased a pc game but after many attempts and communication with the game service provider i was unable to play the game. Therefore i apply for refund and it has been approved and asked me for bank details.
But to my great surprise the flipcart suddently told me that the product is belongs to "no return" category and your pc has no basic requirement for the game. So clarify the followings:-
How you have known that my pc does not meet minimum requirement? And from the flipcart page how one can identify that a product is belongs to "no returns" category? Within a span of less than 12 hours how two version for a single issue can be communicate from a flipcart?

[Mar 07, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Customer contacted us he is unable to play the game hence taken the return request for refund, refund is processed and confirmed the refund and closing the case from our end.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

finally the flipcart has refunded my money.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]