Flipkart — non delivery of my product by specified time

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Kalyani Y on Sep 17, 2019
I had placed an order for introductory microeconomics for class xi by cb sachadeva 2018 edition on the 9th of september. As per the website the delivery date was 14 th september - saturday. This book was needed for my sons midterm economics exam on the 18th of september. He would have had 4 days of preparation. I was also charged a delivery fee for the same. However there was no delivery on the 14th. I called customer care to ask them why it hasn’t been delivered, i was told there is some problem with the courier partner and i would receive it on the 19th. I repeatedly told them it would not solve the purpose and i need delivery by today. Flipkart customer care said they cannot guarantee it and only try. I told them i’ll not accept the delivery on 19th. It has caused lot of stress in the house and instead of studying my son and me are trying to arrange for the book. It’s not available in my local book stores. It’s a cause of major anxiety as my son is worried he’ll not do well in his exams because of flipkart’ s fault my son should not have to go through. He should have been focusing on his studies but now he’s worried and anxious that he’ll fail.

non delivery of my product by specified time
non delivery of my product by specified time

[Sep 17, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 18, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - non delivery of my product by specified time