Flipkart — non-payment of affiliate marketing money.

devil_dani on Oct 8, 2019
From the past 1 and a half year, my affiliate marketing money has not been paid. I have crossed the threshold a year ago. But i have not been paid to date. I have tried to contact them multiple times but i haven't had from them even once. I have trying to contact them over twitter bu no positive response.

I request the flipkart affiliate marketing team to process my payment after tds as soon as possible.

[Oct 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 08, 2019
Hi, We would request you to contact on [protected]@flipkart.com. Closing the complaint from our end.
Updated by devil_dani, Oct 08, 2019
I have tried to contact them multiple times but I haven't received any response from them.

Comments

I have ordered 3 mobile to 3 different place to my friend and collegue. And now flipkart blocked my account saying that i am reselling products. Without inquiry, how can they block my account. Please take necessary action on them. My Flipkart Account balance is Rs.2100..

I ordered ps4 1 tb on 3 oct item should be packed on 11 oct according to you how you justify this 8_9 days for packing kindly look into this matter and provide fast delivery and inform me as well as Order ID - OD[protected]

Chinmay Sharma

From 7 days i am comlaining to flipkart team for unblock my account. Since 10 days i am not able to use flipkart app & they are replying me with wrong information. So many trasaction i have completed with flipkart still?????

email id : yasin.[protected]@gmail.Com
contact no: [protected]

Please open my account
My account gift card had been deactivated. After several follow up they are still working on the technical aspect.
They have given a resolution period of 9 days.

Please look into
Cardless credit 20000 rupees amount but KYC submitted not successfully please reopen cardless credit format.
Had ordered items on my pincode 500008 but flipkart says message while purchasing that not serviceable at your pincode. Please resolve this.
Dear maam/sir,
Please help me with the return request .I have ordered a sweatshirt and i've ordered a small size but the size is too large.I want to return the product but i could not return the product since there is no option for returning the product.

My account was inactive so I didn't get online shopping.so activate my account
I m a plus member to the flipkart. Where i have too many purchase and jst of 5 return but My account has been blocked showing high return whereas there is not much return. I m a plus member in the flipkart than also they have blocked showing high return. Please help. My account associated with flipkart is [protected]@gmail.com
Please sir my game zone was not working at all. It says "we encourage fair play in line with our terms and conditions".

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - non-payment of affiliate marketing money.