[Resolved] Flipkart — not able to login to my account

Jasdeepbali on Dec 15, 2018
I am not able to login into my account from last 6-7 days. It says login unsuccessful. Have called customer care. All they say our expert will call u back. No one has ever called. Sent them mail. No response from them.
I have wallet balance in that account. And also need to return some products. But not able to login to my account.
Tried to change password also but it says not able to update password.

Tried logging through desktop also. But received same response.

My email iā€™d is [email protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2019

[Dec 16, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
We will revert on it.

Comments

I order for a laptop ..when I got this there is no laptop in the box, , , there is are only blank paper

I ordered mobile phone in flipkart.i uninstalled the flpkart app and reinstalled in another mobile.At this time i am unable to see my current and previous order details.There is correct reply from flipkart service.And Order mobile still not recieved.MY gift voucher worth 1000 also shows as nil

Ordere'd Bajaj DX8 Dry Iron but arriving USHA iron box why

Iam unable to login my flipkart account
Onve i enter my password it seems rry again later but till last 10 day's am trying they where not allowing me to login or reset my password
Received refund from seller on 24th October and same amount was reversed by Flipkart on 9th Nov called many times on customer support for clarification but getting only dates and executives are worst one of the executive named ramal was very irritating person.

20911
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - not able to login to my account