Flipkart — Not delivering paid order

I have placed a paid order on flipkart on 1st June, 2020, and flipkart is not delivering the product and is constantly giving repeated future dates. The order was ideally to be delivered by 15th June as promised date given by flipkart, but till now, the company has no idea where the product is, and is repeatedly giving me future dates. Oder id is OD[protected].

Not delivering paid order
Not delivering paid order

[Jul 01, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 02, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by Pratyush2908 Jul 02, 2020
Flipkart has itself cancelled my product from their end after making me wait for 1 month+ and alleged me that "I have cancelled the order" when I neither had a conversation with the flipkart team, nor did I communicate by any means talking about the cancellation.
I am attaching the screenshot of the mail received regarding the cancellation.

Updated by Pratyush2908 Jul 02, 2020
I hereby, confirm here that I do not want cancellation at all. I simply want my order to be delivered. Flipkart is probably trying to cancel it through unfair means, maybe because I ordered the product for a great price and cracked a good deal.
Updated by Pratyush2908 Jul 03, 2020
Sir, the complaint is not resolved and flipkart is making false claims again that they were unable to reach any of the provided numbers. I am certain because I have provided flipkart with 3 numbers to contact me, but none has received any call.
Updated by Pratyush2908 Jul 06, 2020
One more false claim through flipkart stating that "the order is delivered".
Its is absolutely clear that the company did not intend to deliver the product ever, using COVID-19 as an excuse.
I am saying this because it is a heavy order, and requires some efforts to make the delivery.
As a result, repeatedly false claims are made by flipkart executives regarding the status of the order.
Sir, I request the consumer complaints board to punish flipkart by providing me with a compensation for waiting uselessly for 1 month, ending with a flipkart delivery failure.

Updated by Pratyush2908 Jul 09, 2020
Sir, requesting an update on the concern.

19445