Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Flipkart — not delivering the product in spite as shown in my nearest hub

I purchase samsung 1.5 ton 5 star split dual inverter ac which costed around 43000 on 5 may with odrer id od[protected] is still undeliverd. My date of deivery was 24 may but unfornate reason it could not be deliverd. I contracted several time but they are giving date by date lastly it was 31 may. Now i got message to cancel the order inspite it is been to my nearest hub. Flipkart generally attempt 3 time to deliver the product was now they are saying to cancel the order even having to reattempt the delivery
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 2, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My flipkart account has been deactivated and now I want be activate it but it is not activating
My flipkart account connected with my mobile no. It is not connected with email and when I enters the mobile no. and password he saw me "Account is inactive contact the customer support to reactivate it"
4 din se account block hain product return karna chahta hoon par nahi ho raha hain
Sir when i am opening my account i typed my account details login unsuccesfull please try again in a minute could u please solve this problem as fast as you can it is very important for me. ... ... ... ... .
My powerbank damaged i unable to charge my phone

20639