[Resolved]  Flipkart — Not giving Refund not Replacement for defective Onida 190 Ltr 3 star Refrigerator

Sir, My Name is Dharmendra Kumar [Dharmveer Rana (Flipcart Id)] I made an order on FLIPCART for "ONIDA 190LTR 3 STAR SINGAL DOOR REFRIGERATOR" for which i paid 12390Rs. By my Debit card. Then they delevered it to me on 1 May 2022, when i checked its serviceability and kept it ON for 3 hours, it has no cooling from top to bottom, still i waited for some time but it wasn't working at all. So i raised return request as per their policy and in return i asked for REFUND my money, after few days on 8 may 2022 they cancelled my request from their side itself, so called the flipcart customer support then they said u can again raise return so i raised again return request but this time they shown me that in return i will get only replacement of product still i accepted it as the customer support convinced me that just once u accept replacement sir after that if you feel other issue then u can get refund, i said ok and processed for the replacement but on 9 May 2022 again they cancelled the return i got frustrated still i again raised return request on 10 may but they again cancelled it on 14 may 2022, on 15 may 2022 they last promised me to wait till 18 may 2022 and their team will contact me to pick up the product but no team or agent called me. Sir till today on 21 may 2022 they are just sending mail like, we are looking into the matter and we are in conversation but here i feel HARRASEMENT AND WASTED OF MY MONEY as well Sir this is clear fraud of flipcart against me because no help they provided me only sympathy by customer care.
I have all the proof as screenshot of my return request cancellation by them several times and i have product bill.

Pdf attached!
May 21, 2022
I called to flipcart customer care then they sent me tbis Email no. 01- Update from Flipkart Customer Service for [Incident: IN22051118270731856703] Flipkart.com Download APP DOWNLOAD APP TRACK ORDER CANCEL ORDER FREE & EASY RETURNS CUSTOMER SUPPORT Dear Customer, We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. We assure you that we will resolve your problem by 14 May, 6:29 PM. Thanks, Flipkart Customer Support Flipkart.com 24x7 Customer Support | Buyer Protection | Flexible Payment Options | Largest Collection Email 02- [Incident: IN22051020222099490192] Hi Flipkart Customer, We are writing to you about your recent return request for the ONIDA 190 L Direct Cool ... To help you with your return request, please share a copy of both sides of Aadhaar or Driving License or Voter ID by replying to this email within the next 48 hours. Please ensure that the information on your photo ID should match the details on your recent order(s). We will be validating the ID proof shared by you through a third-party service provider. Please provide your consent to Flipkart for use of the identity proof that will be provided by you for the purpose of authenticating the Flipkart Account. Please share the below clause in the email reply along with the photo ID so we can work on your request. “I give my express consent to Flipkart for collection, use and/or disclosure of my information provided in this email and the documents attached hereto for the purpose of authenticating my Flipkart Account” Here are a few tips to ensure a clear image of the ID card : Place the ID on a dark background Use sufficient, natural light instead of a flash. It's best if the photo is taken during the daytime Image should be captured directly above the ID without your shadow covering any details All four edges of your ID should be visible within the image All details on ID should be clear & legible NOTE - I replied them and sent them my details within 48 hours Sir at - [email protected] Email 03 - Update from Flipkart Customer Service for [Incident: IN22051510483368889358] Dear Customer, We have escalated your issue to the concerned team. We assure you that we will resolve your problem by 18 May, 10:49 AM. Thanks, Flipkart Customer Support Email-04 [Incident: IN22051510483368889358] Hi, We tried to get in touch with you on 7305176603 to discuss the issue about your Byju's Classes - 2 Class Pack, Gaana Plus Subscription - 6 months and ONIDA 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 3 Star Refrigerator with order ID OD124789392838582000 but couldn't reach you. Well try calling you again within 04 hours. Meanwhile, please let us know if we can reach you on another number and a convenient time between 9 am and 9 pm by replying to this email. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Sourabh Sonkar Flipkart Customer Support Email-05 [Incident: IN22051510483368889358] Hi, We tried to get in touch with you on 7305176603 to discuss the issue about your Byju's Classes - 2 Class Pack, Gaana Plus Subscription - 6 months and ONIDA 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 3 Star Refrigerator with order ID OD124789392838582000 but couldn't reach you. Well try calling you again within 04 hours. Meanwhile, please let us know if we can reach you on another number and a convenient time between 9 am and 9 pm by replying to this email. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Kanchan Devi Flipkart Customer Support Email-06 Update from Flipkart Customer Support for [Incident: IN22051510483368889358] Dear Customer, We apologise for taking longer than expected to resolve your issue. We request you to provide us time till 19 May, 10:49 AM to get back to you. Thanks, Flipkart Customer Support Flipkart.com 24x7 Customer Support | Buyer Protection | Flexible Payment Options | Largest Collection NOTE - Ireplied them as- To - Customer Support • [email protected] All your promis dates are over of pick up of My refrigerator ONIDA 190 LTR. No calls i recieved from you or any of your team or agent, This is clear fraud flipcart. I am going to take legal action ation towards you now, i will report all this matter to consumer forum ! On Wed, 18 May, 2022, 10:49 AM Customer Support, wrote: Hide quoted text Flipkart.com Download APP DOWNLOAD APP TRACK ORDER CANCEL ORDER FREE & EASY RETURNS CUSTOMER SUPPORT Dear Customer, We apologise for taking longer than expected to resolve your issue. We request you to provide us time till 19 May, 10:49 AM to get back to you. Thanks, Flipkart Customer Support Flipkart.com 24x7 Customer Support | Buyer Protection | Flexible Payment Options | Largest Collection Email 07- Hi, We tried to get in touch with you on 7305176603 to discuss the issue about your Byju's Classes - 2 Class Pack, Gaana Plus Subscription - 6 months and ONIDA 190 L Direct Cool Single Door 3 Star Refrigerator with order ID OD124789392838582000 but couldn't reach you. Well try calling you again within 4hrs. Meanwhile, please let us know if we can reach you on another number and a convenient time between 9 am and 9 pm by replying to this email. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Nandani Khurana Flipkart Customer Support NOTE - Dear sir i dint receive any call as they kept on writing that they tried to call me they just making me fool Please Help. Me sir !
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments