[Resolved] Flipkart — od[protected]

RajeshKrChaubey on Dec 25, 2018
I'm facing issue with the laptop and no one is helping me. Dell confirmed that they will only support the hardware part, not the software.

When i called customer care person name-raviraj mule, he said and i quote "he is not aware who is supporting software i. E. Windows 10, if dell is not supporting this is not covered under warranty" but no where i see this on the details.

Also i paid for software (Windows 10) + hardware so why i'm not getting the support and resolution for everything.

This laptop performance is poor in performance, resolution and not what. This is always hanging, resolution like hardly anything can be read.. (Attaching)

I'm really mentally frustrated with this product and support. I paid money to the flipkart not any seller or brand, so i expect at-least basic information from flipkart that is not available. I literally feel i'm cheated here...

od113637369216216000
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2019
Not yet resolved.

[Dec 25, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 09, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the product delivered(Laptop). We have interacted with the customer and informed that for software issue there is no warranty from brand only hardware issue comes under warranty so informed the customer to avail paid service for software related issue and requested to contact brand authorized service for further assistance. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.
Updated by RajeshKrChaubey, Jan 09, 2019
I paid for the software as well as hardware and no where it was mentioned in the product description that only hardware warranty will be covered. I'm facing this issue from the day 1 and Flipkart only taken time so that I will not be able to return the product. I genuinely feel I either got the faulty product or it's not genuine. Also Flipkart is not providing the seller connect details which leads to suspicion that Flipkart doesn't do seller verification and the seller is fraud. Flipkart should either replace my laptop or refund my hard earned money and stop cheating consumers.
Updated by RajeshKrChaubey, Jan 09, 2019
I bought this product for my work and nothing I was able to do which caused me alot of problem. This has only given me mental tensions from the day one.
Updated by RajeshKrChaubey, Jan 11, 2019

Can anyone recommend what shall I do now as Flipkart not giving proper resolution and I feel Flipkart isn't going to resolve it.

19654