Flipkart — od[protected]kiara creation door curtains (worst customer service experience)

I ordered 2 quantities of curtains amounting to 1318 rs (659 each) with cash on delivery option on 31st may, 2020 and received the order on 4th jun 2020. I paid 1318 amount to the delivery guy and when i opened the packet, 1 qty was missing from it. I sooner connected with customer service of flipkart, they raised the return request and it got rejected after few days. I was taking the follow up almost every alternate days but with no success, they were repetitively re-assuring me that the issue has been escalated and i will get the resolution asap. Today (3rd july, 2020), when i called them and asked them about the issue, they said it cannot be resolved now, because as per the policy return can be made within 30 days of delivery and it's your fault why you did not call the team within the given time period.
I was following up with them almost every alternative day and this is what i heard from them.

Please don't return the product but atleast give the refund of missing item.
Will never recomment flipkart to anyone nor myself will use it again.

[Jul 03, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 03, 2020
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your order details from the shared information. Request you to share the correct order ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by Akanksha_Var Jul 03, 2020