[Resolved] Flipkart — one touch ultra test strips for glucometer

sathiyabal on Aug 13, 2017
Johnson & johnson onetouch ultra 50 test strips glucometer
Id od109850865368556000. Dt.02/08/2017
Without any request from me for cancellation i got a message "we would like to inform you that we have processed your cancellation request for the following items in the order with order id od109850865368556000."i would like to know the reason for cancelling the above order.
R. Sathiyabal, mobile no. [protected], (Country code 91) email id sathiyabal@gmail.com co
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 15, 2017

[Aug 13, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2017
We will revert on customer complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Aug 14, 2017
We have interacted with the customer, apologized for the issue, informed that the order was rejected by the customer itself, that is the update that we got, customer stating he has not cancelled it. Apologized and informed it is already cancelled and the refund is completed and informed the TAT for refund. Informed to place a fresh order as it is available in the website. Customer also stated someone have called him asking for bank details, informed if you find it suspicious kindly do not provide any details, and asked to raise complaint in cyber crime. Customer agreed and hence closing the case.
Updated by sathiyabal, Oct 13, 2017
I made a fresh order for the same product and got it delivered promptly by FLIPKART.I appreciate their customer care executive's prompt service. I, m happy that they are more humane.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - one touch ultra test strips for glucometer
    www.bdomains.com