Flipkart — Online Furniture - All Wood Dining Table

Website:www.flipkart.com

Flipkart sells Dining Table from Alliewood (Santosha Decor), online description calls for pure sheesham wood dining table, I ordered the same, after delivery I observed below issues:
1. Table is found broken from one corner
2 chairs are not stable
3. Found cardboard is used to fix cushion for chairs, if not wood then at least ply have to be used under cushion
4. I found material is not sheesham Wood, instead plywood is used and sheeshamwood wallpaper is used to hide it.
later on got call from manufacturer and he accepted its is not sheesham wood,
Flipkart knows this already and still promoting it on their website with fake positive reviews, during this I tried to contact Flipkart multiple times over chat support, they never responded with clear answer,
knowing this is fake product I do not want to keep it, so please return this and refund my money
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments