Flipkart — Online purchases problem

I am trying to make a purchase using a IDFC Easy Buy card.This is a card I have used with Flipkart many times am using I received the message "transaction was declined on the basis of risk checks" (see attached screen print).this problem Amazon also.
Please advise how to clear this, so that I can make payments as before.
I wish to make a purchase.

I have subsequently received one standard response after another promising this issue will be resolved in 24 hours, 48 hours... It's now 1 weeks later!! Appalling response from customer care. No response from anyone with any sensible information. Just the same standard responses. Seems impossible to get to someone who can resolve the problem Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Biswajit Majumdar
[protected].
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 20, 2021