[Resolved] Flipkart — order failed to place but money deducted from bank account

Ipsita6 on Apr 13, 2018
I tried to order redmi note 5 pro on 21/03/2018 but some how the order canceled and the money deducted from my account. I got a message from flipkart saying 'we have received a request for your order with txn id:tx[protected] and are trying to confirm the payment with your bank. If your amount has already been deducted, your order will be confirmed shortly.in case we are not able to confirm your payment, we will refund the entire amount to your account/wallet automatically.' its already 24 days passed but no money has refunded to my account.
Txn id:tx[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 27, 2018
After 36 days later the issue atlast resolved. I received my refund today. For 28 days I waited but the issue did not resolved, on 13th april I raised a complain regarding this issue in this complaint forum. After 14 days of complain I got my refund today.

[Apr 13, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 14, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by Ipsita6, Apr 25, 2018
I posted this complaint 13 days ago. Still no refund credited to my account. Today i received a call from flipkart team saying me to contact my bank as i have raised a complain against punjab national bank also because flipkart customer service suggested me to do so ( In email). I asked the executive if they had refunded my money or not he said 'no' . He said please contact with your bank because you have raised a complaint against bank also.
Please take some action .

Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 27, 2018
Customer raised a complaint about amount was debited but did receive the refund amount back, we interacted with the customer apologies for the issue and escalated the issue to the concerned team, cx confirm have receive the amount hence closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi team,

I was making the payment online the amount was deducted from my account but not added with product so when the courier boy had come, money was again paid to him . I want my money refund back to my account 539/-. As I already paid to the courier boy .

Shweta

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - order failed to place but money deducted from bank account