[Resolved]  Flipkart — order has been delayed and no response from the courier service

I have placed an order for Redmi note 7 pro mobile through flipkart on 1st of may 2019 and it was mentioned that the product will be delivered by 3rd of May 2019. The product was not delivered till today (5th May 2019). I have reached out to the help centre through the app and I have received the response : "There was an unforeseen issue faced by the courier service provider due to which the order was delayed.". After a call with the Flipkart customer care, i have got response that a Rs.100 gif card will be sent to you as compensation for the delay. Even in the application it shows that the product os ready for delivery and no update on it since 2 days. I demand for a compensation for this delay.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 6, 2019

[May 05, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 06, 2019 We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet