[Resolved]  Flipkart — Order ID - OD[protected] refund is not completed till date, bank confirmed it

Dear sir
For Order ID - OD[protected], the refund is still not completed by flipkart, although their messages claimed it. When contacted bank, they informed me, no such amount ( INR 284 ) is debited in my account.
Plse direct flipkart to do the refund fast. Previously, when initiated refund, i would instantly got message from bank confirming the refund. This time no such message also came in my mobile
Order ID - OD121450500519405000 refund is not completed till date, bank confirmed it
Apr 12, 2021
Today, 12th April, 21. My bank confirmed that a sum of INR 284 is deposited by Flipkart on 10.04.21. thanks to consumer forum authority to strictly monitor this case and resolved mine
Apr 11, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 10, 2021
Updated by roquibul7
Plse read credited instead of debited
Updated by roquibul7
Today i have been confirmed by the bank, that a sum of INR 284 is deposited by Flipkart on 10.04.21. hence, i got my refund. Thanks to consumer forum authority for their superior monitoring into this case and resolved mine.
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused with order ID: OD[protected]. We'd like to let you know that the seller has processed the refund of Rs. 284 + 15 super coins on April 10, 2021. It should have reflected in your bank account by April 13, 2021. Request you to note down the ARN:[protected]. If you do not see the refund in your account by this time, please check the previous statement/unbilled transaction before reaching out to the bank. You may contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card. Hope this helps.

Comments

Ordered Boat airpodes from Flipkart. As there was issue with tems, I raised a complaint regarding them. Now for the return of product, they want me to share picture of my Adhaar card for so called verification. I do not understand what kind of verification they are referring to? If I had ordered the product, it is me who is returning it. What fo th verification is needed. Also, if it is needed, I can show it to the delivery personnel. Why I need to share my whole ID proof with Flipkart? Is it right to capture personal details of customers?

Ordered boat airdopes sound quality issue so Flipkart . As there was issue with item, I raised a complaint regarding them. Now for the return of product, they want me to share picture of my Adhaar card for so called verification. I do not understand what kind of verification they are referring to? If I had ordered the product, it is me who is returning it. What fo th verification is needed. Also, if it is needed, I can show it to the delivery personnel. Why I need to share my whole ID proof with Flipkart? Is it right to capture personal details of customers?

Flipkart