[Resolved] Flipkart — order idod[protected], return id[protected] product has already been taken by your wishmaster but still pickup not completed

21, Gangs Bihar Colony, Ajaypur, pahari, Sikandar kampoo, La, Ajaypur pahadi ke pass, Sikandar kampoo, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Saarance Bhatnagar on Oct 6, 2019
Return id,[protected], my product is already been taken by your wishmaster named rajesh gujar, mobile : [protected] on 2 oct 2019, but he told me that since he was late on that day due which my pick get locked, so please approve my return request so that he can complete the pickup process.
You people can verify by asking your wishmaster and i have also cctv footage of 2 nd oct when he took my product without giving me recieving.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2019
Follow up regularly on cc.

[Oct 07, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Saarance Bhatnagar, Oct 06, 2019
Logistic partner name is : Ekart, Gwalior.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 07, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Saarance Bhatnagar, Oct 08, 2019
Please notify me for any update..
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 11, 2019
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through about the return of your product(Wonder World ® Oxygen Blood Pressure Wrist Watch Silver Smartwatch). However, we are happy to let you know that the seller has completed the return request and the refund of ₹ 2294 on 10 Oct 19 to your bank account. As per standard banking procedures, it will be credited by 11 Oct 19. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

Comments

Please update on my complaint.
When my complaint will resolve

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - order idod116617842080967000, return id12101670969439831144 product has already been taken by your wishmaster but still pickup not completed