[Resolved]  Flipkart — Order not delivered/ Harassment by customer care / scamming

I ordered an Acer laptop with OD[protected] on 9th April. The delivery date was shown to be 11th April. The laptop was also available at a discount. The fast delivery and the discount was the reasons why I chose Flipkart.
On 11th April, the order wasn't even packed, and therefore the delivery had been delayed; I immediately raised an issue through the in-app customer support. The resolution date was provided for 16th April, and the order was repromised to be delivered by 14th April. On 14th, too, the order wasn't even packed. Now the app hasn't even provided me with a new delivery date, I had sent emails twice through the in-app contact option, which were supposed to be replied to in 48 hours but haven't.

There is no way to directly contact customer care. There is no mail address, no phone number nothing.
On 16th, I received a mail stating that the order will be cancelled and I have the option of ordering the product again at 5000 rs more which they claim will be refunded in the form of a gift card.
This is the indication of a scam as they first showed a discounted price, took my money and kept it engaged for a full week. Then they cancelled the order and tell me to order at a higher price and in return will give me a gift card in exchange which can only be used on flipkart.

Their customer support is horrible. They haven't replied to any of my emails and they just disconnect my calls now after putting them on hold.

I demand that my order be sent at the original price only (18, 982)
and adequate compensation be provided for the harassment I have
faced in the past week
Order not delivered/ Harassment by customer care / scamming
Apr 16, 2021
Received calls and email. Resolved
Apr 16, 2021

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flipkart