[Resolved] Flipkart — order not received till now

Yamuna Nagar, Yamuna Nagar District, Haryana, India
 arawa10 on Nov 2, 2018
Hello sir/madam,
I placed order product hp deskjet ink advantage 3835 all in one multi function wireless printer (Order id od[protected] on 16 october 2018 and delivery date was 30 october 2018 but i did not receive order till now. I contacted to flipkart and they said due to fault of gati courier service this order is not delivered. I asked for shipment tracking id and they provided me tracking id[protected] when i checked this tracking id in gati courier website it showing invalid then i contacted to gati courier customer service they said the flipkart provided us invalid id and then i contacted to flipkart they said this the fault of courier service and gati courier service said this flipkart fault i do not who is on fault but i did not receive my product till now.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2018

[Nov 02, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arawa10, Nov 03, 2018
Still i did not get my delivey. Please expedite it
Updated by arawa10, Nov 05, 2018
Still waiting for my delibery. Is someone who can help me on yhis
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by arawa10, Nov 10, 2018
I got call from flipkart today now they forcing me to cancel the order but i will not cancel my order.
Updated by arawa10, Nov 13, 2018
Still waiting for delivery. Now its 30 days i booked my order but all things are still in process. Not sure what is going on. Now i am loosing my faith.
Updated by arawa10, Nov 14, 2018
Issue esclated to higher authority

Comments

I ordered Asus zenphone on Oct 11 but the item cancelled by flipkart . The refunded amount is not credited yet to HDFC credit card.

19986
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - order not received till now