[Resolved] Flipkart — ordered product cancelled without intimation

nayabsd on Dec 20, 2017

This is suresh. As per year end sale offer, i ordered two seagate external hard disks of size 2 tb each for 2700 inr on 15th of this month (15-12-2017).

That was a nice discount and i was very excited to get my hands on that hard disk. I have waited for four days for that and suddenly my order got canceled by flipkart (Or seller).

I've contacted them to call me back and there was no response from them.
Why have they been tempting users to buy items by showing false price and then canceling it?

I got my money back but it's not about money. I was so frustrated. And i would have bought from other online stores for the cheapest price in the offer period.

I need those hard disks for the price i have paid.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2018

[Dec 20, 2017] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2017
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Dec 23, 2017
We have informed customer that seller has cancelled the order due to operational issues and requested to place a fresh order he agreed hence, closing the complaint.
Updated by nayabsd, Dec 26, 2017
No. I didn't agree with the fresh order. There is no sense making a new order. Please read the complaint carefully. I want the product for the price I've paid (2700 /-) already. I don't want to pay more than 2700/-. It's like tempting the customers to buy false price first and canceling the order and making them pay full price. It's kind of cheating by Flipkart.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Help Me Regarding this!

This is Girish, I ordered two Seagate external hard disks of size 2 TB each for 2, 699 INR on 15th of December 2017 my Order No. OD[protected] then I received messages of order shipped and packed but on yesterday 20th December 2017 without any intimation/mail/message Flipkart cancelled my order

I have contacted Flipkart to call me back and after talking with customer care executive regarding the same but executive refuse to tell me the reason, I am so freaked out with the action from flipkart.

They have returned my money but without giving any particular reason cancelled my order, I don't want money I want my order period.

Girish
nayabsd's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 27, 2017
Hi Girish,

You are supposed to give 5 stars for this complaint. That means the complaint is strong. :)

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - ordered product cancelled without intimation