[Resolved]  Flipkart — orders are cancelled by your courier officer

Many orders are cancelled by your courier officer this pin code 629401 (Area)

I have ordered many items same pin code.
Many orders are cancelled by your courier officer.Only few products arriving same pin code.

I have ordered from other sites too and they have delivered the items to my place. I request Flipkart also to kindly consider this. Kindly do the needful.
orders are cancelled by your courier officer
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Jan 30, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kalai Murugan Jan 29, 2019 Many orders are cancelled by your courier officer this pin code 629401 (Area)

I have ordered many items same pin code.

Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 Customer raised a complaint regarding the delay in delivery. We have interacted with the customer and informed that the product was not delivered by the courier service provider as it was non serviceable area. Hence, took feedback and closing the case.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet