Flipkart — out of stock problem

Anand patware on Mar 14, 2019
When there is flash sale on flipcart i opened again and again from 11:55 to 12:00 but at just 12 o'clock there shows out of stock there is not even comes buy now option for just millisecond. This is very disappointing. That is my worst experience on flipcart. This is simply a fraud in the name of flash sale. Please tell me how can i buy mobile in flash sale.

[Mar 14, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2019
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number[protected].

Comments

The two transactions were failed on 29Dec 2018 in PhonePe Gateway through BHIM UPI while purchasing an iron of Rs 505.The total amount of Rs 1010 debitted from my SBI account had not been reverted till now.
My FLIPKART Account is registered with Name as Kaushik Das and email id [email protected]
Order Tracking A Link to track the order
OD[protected]

For Akshat Remote Control HeliCopter Has been sent to [protected]

for easy and hassle-free tracking

19990
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - out of stock problem