Flipkart — Pickup is rejected again and again

I ordered a wooden plant table from Flipkart on 4th septmer 2020 and have recieved the order on 9 September. The product is completely damaged and rotten (fungus is present on the entire wood) and also, brand name cannot be confirmed on the product. I filed a complaint on the same day I recieved this product. It's been 4th time that the pickup is attempted and rejected by the courier boy because there is no brand name present on the product. I have registered a complaint to the customer executives of flipkart but there is no solution provided to me. 16th sept is the last day I can ask for a return.
Sep 12, 2020

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sep 13, 2020
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. We're writing to you about your ANB Enterprises Flower pot stand wooden Plant Container Set with order ID OD[protected]. We would like to inform you that pickup is scheduled by the seller and the product will be picked on or before 14 Sep 20. Please keep the initially delivered item ready along with all the accessories and price tags in the original product box. Seller will initiate the refund once the pick up is confirmed. The amount will be credited bank account within 2 business days from the date of initiation as per standard banking processes. Your kind understanding in this regard is appreciated.
Sep 14, 2020
Updated by Ishita Singla
My pickup is again rejected. You guys never did anything in your part. You have failed badly to provide customer satisfaction.
Sep 14, 2020
Updated by Ishita Singla
Pathetic services and customer support
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet