[Resolved] Flipkart — poco f1 hardware issue

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Shailendra19 on Sep 2, 2018
This is the new Poco F1 phone that was launched few days ago, I tested the phone found out that it has some major issues. The phone was tested today by a Flipkart authorised engineer who acknowledged that there is a problem and said that the product will be replaced but I want refund because I am not satisfied with this kind of service and Xiaomi is not replying to my posts on the company website.
Order Number:OD[protected]
The issues:
i. Major accuracy problem with the touch screen while using multi touch apps.
ii. Sometimes touch doesn't works when more than 2 fingers are used.
iii. Sometimes automatic touches are registered on the phone which is really annoying
iv. Sometimes strange and loud sound comes out of the phone
v. Fast typing creates problem.

In case the company thinks I am a novice user, I have used atleast 10 phones including Xiaomi Mi A1, Honor 8 Pro, Galaxy S9+, Moto Z Play, Redmi Note series, etc and am a power user with a degree in Computer Science and technology, So I know what I am talking.

I sent them multiple videos about the issue and all the issues were showed to the engineer that I was assigned. At first the engineer said that this is not a problem, he didn't even had the experience but was assigned to me to solve my problem. But, after showing the issue thoroughly at last he acknowledged the problem and said that the replacement is approved and the message for pickup will be sent in a few hours but I didn't heard anything from either of them till now, please take action against this kind of fraudulent activities.

While Playing Pubg:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5K2N6McC_s&t=52s

Multitouch issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdj7jPBwT80
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2018

[Sep 03, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by Shailendra19, Sep 03, 2018
Replacement is issued, I will update on it.
Updated by Shailendra19, Sep 06, 2018
The problem seems to be on all the devices, I have requested for refund and no longer need this useless piece of brick.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]