[Resolved]  Flipkart — prepaid product showing delivered but not delivered

I have ordered d-link router on big billion days offer 7 october 2019 and paid the money at the time of order and its showed delivered at 10 october 2019 but i didn’t received it. I complaint to customer care of flipkart they also saying its delivered. I told them if i recieved it why should i call you take my compalint and deliver my router then also they were giving miss leading information and try not to take complaint. I already paid for the prouduct it is not delivered to me and showing delivered on their website and also i got sms for the same. Please ressolve the issue my order id :- od[protected]

prepaid product showing delivered but not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-10-18 13:16:01
Company didnt respond their courier service directly delivered product by giving some stupid excuses.by tue way thank you for your support

[Oct 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 15, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the delivery of the order. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the product is delivered. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

19518