[Resolved]  Flipkart — problem in getting my money back

Hello my name is farzana.p I have purchased an item from flipkart product name fogg 2038 two watches but I have cancelled that product but I have not received my money when I asked flipkart about it they said to me that they have already deposited my money in the account and due to same problem money has been not deposited by the bank in your account therefore I request you to solve this problem and deposit my money as soon as possible reference number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Farzana.p Jan 30, 2019 Hello my name is farzana.p I have purchased an item fogg 2038 from flipkart but I have cancelled that product on 15th January but I have not received my money 379 which I have spent on it when I asked flipkart about it they said to me that they have already deposited my money in the account and due to same problem money has been not deposited by the bank in your account therefore I request you to solve this problem and deposit my money as soon as possible please solve the problem is very seriously matter my money credit as soon as possible order od[protected] reference number pur [protected] my address 14/32a 6th street mosque colony maduvinkarai guindy Chennai 32 my number [protected]
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Feb 05, 2019 Customer raised a complaint regarding the refund of the order. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the refund amount is reflecting in customer account. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet