[Resolved] Flipkart — product delivery delay complaint.

Bangalore, India
 Ashraf1989 on Oct 19, 2018
I ordered 2 products on big billion days deal, one should have been delivered by 17th oct 2018 but still didn't receive. I called twice to ecomexpress delivery customer executive they told it will be delivered within 24 hrs i waited for 3 days but still didn't receive. Later i called to flipkart they are still saying it will take 2 more working days but still not sure will be delivered it not. Another product is still not even packed for delivery. This is my worst experience with flipkart. Not sure in future i'll buy anything from flipkart or not.. Very annoying.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-11-29 04:04:15

[Oct 19, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Oct 20, 2018
We are sorry, we are unable to find your account details. Request you to get in touch with our customer support number 1800 208 9898.

Comments

Even I faced Similar Issue, I ordered Redmi Note 5 pro in prize 12,[protected]and Mobile is high in demand, If i Sold in Market to any Shop in 14999, within a minute can be sold, Delivery Date was 16 on 15th October i got message Customer has Requested delivery on another date, I complain to Flipkart and DTDC/DOTZot, they told will resolved issue in 2 days, Again on 18th October I Got message From Dotzot Customer has Requested delivery on Another date and Same thing happen on 19th And I call Flipkart and DTDC customer care on 18, 19 and Inform your courier guy is lying, But Flipkart call me to tell if Dotzot Unable to Deliver product will be Cancelled ?

My Question is Since I ordered in Big Billion days, And On Order canceling Flipkart, Seller and Dotzot will be benefitted, Suppose when product would be canceled And Mobile high in Demand, And Seller will earn 2000 RS and Gave commission to Flipkart 500, Dotzot-500 and Keep 1000 Rs with himself and in Addition Flipkart will refund money in 10-15 Days and if they do with 1000 0customers means They will have Crores RS to Invest for Bussiness purpose . IS They are doing to become Big Billion Company?

Even i orderd product from Amazon, and Amazon Delivery boy i asked is DotZot is Amazon Courier partner they said no, I was happy but my Money was blocked and Offer like Durga puja Sale over and from 24-27 Festiver offer but Money is blocked in Flipkart

I ordered Can bean bag product on 24th-Dec-2018, order id is OD[protected] .
the product delivery date is Jan 4th-2019, but till now shouldn't delivered (still didn't receive).
I spoke twenty more times to flipkart customer care customer executive, they told it will be delivered within 24 hrs i waited for 2 days but still didn't receive.
Later i called to flipkart they are still saying it will take 2 more working days but still not sure will be delivered it not. Product is still not even packed for delivery. Seller is not responding and i am not get a call from seller,
Still flipkart customer care customer executive people says the wait for Jan-11th, its head ache to recive call s from flipkart, even they dont address the issue and they dont share infromation well and people who are dealing with front end calls they not polite to talk.I am not ready to wait for longer time.I am palning to lodge compalin in Consumer form.

Saidarao
నేను మార్చ్ ‌20 21 తేదీలలో రేెండు ప్రిపేడ్ క్రెడిట్ కార్డ్ ద్వారా ఫోన్స్ కోన్నాను ...
...లాక్ డౌన్ వచ్చి సుమారు 50 డేస్ వెఇట్ చేేశాను ...కాని
మే 20 సిఓడిి చేస్తే 24 తేది డేలివరీ ఆఇంది ...
కాని ప్రీపెడ్ చేేసిన పోన్స్ మాత్రం ఇంకా రాలేదు ...చాటింగ్, రిక్వెస్ట్ కాల్ చేసినా నో యూజ్ ...
సిఓడి వస్తే, ప్రిపెడ్ చేసిన ఫోన్స్ సెమ్ ఆడ్రాస్ కు ఇన్ని రోజులు వేచివున్నా ఏందుకు రావడం లేదు ...
నా సహనం చచ్చి ఈ కంప్లట్ చేస్తున్నా ...

19357
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product delivery delay complaint.