Flipkart — product not delivered - seller is asking to pay extra 1000 rupees to get is delivered

Ordered allie wood sheesham wood solid wood 6 seater dining set (Finish color - brown) - od[protected]

Placed this order on 9th of june and 27th of june is the delivery date but it never got delivered and seller directly calling us to pay extra rs. 1000 to ship that product. I don't want to pay 1000 and i already paid 400 as delivery charges while placing the order.

I tried to look for an option to cancel it, unfortunately, the product could not be cancelled. Even flipkart customer care is not responding correctly for cancellation of the order/or in delivering the order.

I have already paid complete money to you, for which, i have paid the 1st emi to the bank too, for the product which is not delivered.

Updates in app shows that product will be delivered in next working day since 27th. Till now 5 dates has been changed and product is not delivered and seller and logistics person are calling me to pay 1000 and they are saying unable to cancel the order from their end.

[Jul 16, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sahithiR12 Jul 16, 2020
Provide a solution if this complaint get's notified. just getting notified doesn't help to resolve this issue
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jul 16, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by sahithiR12 Jul 16, 2020
Please provide me a promise date and resolution for this.

Comments

Please provide me a promise date and a resolution for this.

19446