[Resolved] Flipkart — product will send without accessories

ritu702004 on Sep 12, 2018
Aesha fruit and vegetable plastic, stainlesss steel hand juicerOrder with garbage collector ID OD[protected] Order placed on Aug 27, 2018. they send me juicer without garbage collector. i return it, again they send me same type of product that is without garbage collector on 8th sep 2018. i want to again return the product but they want to refund the money and that time they don't want to send me that product which i booked. why i take money. i want to take product which i booked with same colour.if they refund money what about delivery charges they take and transaction charges and my valuable time. product is available so why they do such kind of thing. its their responsibility. they always do such kind of things.they show picture of different product and sent different one.2-3 months before they do same thing with me .this time i din't want to get money back.i want same product which i booked same color and with same accessories.
Order placed on Aug 27, 2018

Order ID OD[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 14, 2018

[Sep 12, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 13, 2018
We will revert on it.
Updated by ritu702004, Sep 17, 2018
they contact me but they not provide solution they asking only refund.everyday i check product is available price is drop.with same color and specification and same company why they not send me that product. iam attaching you file as a proof in which product available and they send in my address till 23 sept if i odered them.

product will send without accessories
Updated by ritu702004, Sep 20, 2018
Every 2days they contact me but never want to change the product they want to refund the money only.if they can't provide the product to the customer then why they place it on the display of websites.only attract the customer.and make them fool.
Updated by ritu702004, Sep 21, 2018
I told you in my previous mail give me decision what you are taken.and informed me through e-mail. don't call me again and again without any decisions and waste my time.i need solutions I am not interested in storytelling. Flipkart don't give me solutions.
Updated by ritu702004, Sep 22, 2018
Today again they call me and they tell me about refund of money .why I take refund amount .first they have to send that product which I am selected .
Updated by ritu702004, Sep 29, 2018
Today again I get aesha vegetables and fruits juicer . This time your seller sends me same colour which I ordered but again it's without grabage collector. Without grabage collector this product price is very low rs 230approx.why your seller do same mistake again and again.if I paid him money for juicer with grabage collector then why he sends me it without grabage collector .your service is very poor.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have an account [protected] and l have forgotten my password so l am not able to login

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - product will send without accessories