Flipkart — Products are not picked up

I had ordered 3 perfumes from Flipkart. However, I received it in a damaged state, when I enquired them about this, I was told these products would be picked up the next day by them. However, today is the 4th day and still I have received any resolution from them. When I reached out to them again they said their backend team is looking into this issue on priority and I will have to wait for 4 more days just for the resolution and now I see the status as rejected. I'm really disappointed what I'm supposed to do with this now. These products are still with me and I can't use it. Please somebody help with me this.
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments