Flipkart — realme xt phone performance issue

KAVI RAJ KA BARA, INSIDE SOJATI GATE, JODHPUR, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
 himanshupanwar23 on Oct 22, 2019
Myself himanshu panwar, i purchased realme xt mobile phone 8gb ram, 128gb rom varient from flipkart on 14-october-2019. Which got delivered on 19-oct-2019. I have complaint about the camera of phone which is not performed well as per said by flipkart website, the camera got blurred on 5x zoom it shows dots which got more blurred on 10x zoom. As i register my complaint issue to flipkart for phone exchange 3 times, they send the same technician again and again for visit to my home and technician said that its the issue of company and all phones are same like this. I said him to atleast write my issue in his examination sheet which is clearly visible and accepted by technician also but he said this issue can only be solved by flipkart and when i again contact flipkart executives they register the replacement issue with same technician visit and there procedure and finally technician send normal report and my complaint got unilaterally resolved by flipkart themselves, so again and again my replacement complaint got no solution. I got fedup and frusted with the issue, i want my money back. I want refund, so kindly help me please.
I attach all my complaint issues pics with my invoice copy pic.

realme xt phone performance issue

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by himanshupanwar23, Oct 22, 2019
i am not satisfied with the phone camera performance i want refund of my money back.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
We will revert on it.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - realme xt phone performance issue