[Resolved]  Flipkart — redmi mi mobile phone

I purchased a redme mi handset mi 6 from flipkart. It was delivered on 20th may. It was damaged product. I have complaint about it, the company is telling that policy has been over, they are not accepting my return request. Now what i have to do?
It is a big loss for me, even they are not registering my complaint. I requested to return the product.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[May 31, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Customer raised a complaint regarding the product delivered. We have interacted with the customer and informed that as the product was delivered to customer on May 20, 2019, as per the sellers 10 days replacement policy we shall not be able to accommodate customer request for return of the order. Requested customer to contact brand authorized service for further assistance. Hence, closing the complaint form our end.
Updated by singlashivali Jun 01, 2019
I talked to customer care that I m not available at the place for few days, they know it, and when I opened the product it was damaged. what did it mean by policy, they r delivering damaged product to customer. Is it not their duty to return or replace I got the damaged one? They should solve my problem because I have purchased the product from Flipkart not from dealer directly. And they are saying only one thing that policy has been over. I m feeling very inconvenience and big .loss that they are not recovering.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet