Flipkart — reebok tread fast men's sneakers

Bindash bibhu on Oct 22, 2018
My order is rebook shoes order id od[protected] was cancelled in delivery date with out any information me. If ur company unable to delivery this product why show this product. I am very unhappy happy with flipkart for this type of work. I want this product with same price. It too hurt me this kind of work. Pls do ur delivery system better other wise costumer so many problems.

[Oct 22, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2018
Customer raised a complaint stating that the order placed was cancelled without customer consent. We have interacted with the customer and and informed that order was cancelled due to courier service provider unforeseen reason. Feedback noted for mishap and requested to place new order. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This shoes price more than 600 from before. if I order this shoes can ur company give me with same price& within 5 days...how ur company cancelled order with out any information

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - reebok tread fast men's sneakers