ADVERTISEMENT

Flipkart — Refund request to flipkart for my mobile under flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan.

I have purchased my mobile under flipkart smart upgrade plan on 5th august 2021. The plan says that buyers can purchase either phone by paying 70% of the cost upfront and remaining 30% a year later.
According to above terms, the payment due date on 6th august 2022.
But, my phone has been locked by filpkart on 28th November, 2021 before the due date.
Currently, I am unable to use my mobile phone.
In this regard, I like to inform you that I have expensed extra compensations in an outdoor travel. I lost my money due to flipkart, due to uncertain block of my mobile phone. I have faced a lot of other problem due to this issue.
I have repeatedly requested in flipkart customer care ([protected]) to resolve this issue immediately, But the did not resolved it.
This is my request to flipkart to refund of my money (Rs. 11628) which I had paid during purchase of the phone.
I am attaching herewith following:
1. Bill of Mobile
2. Bill smart upgrade pan.
3. Locked screen photo
4. Pending amount shows in flipkart app.

They are not taking my complain to refund request.
+4 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (3)
Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments 
Share
Tweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    Flipkart
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    63%
    Complaints
    40178
    Pending
    0
    Resolved
    24810
    Flipkart Phone
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart Address
    Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    View all Flipkart contact information
    ADVERTISEMENT