[Resolved]  Flipkart — refund requested for the mobile set NOKIA X2 purchased on 25th dec'2014

I have bought a mobile NOKIA X2 and found the device does not support many app. I am doing my complain either to refund the money or to replace the set with upgraded model (I am ready to pay difference amount), but from last 10 days they (flipkart) is making me fool, neither they are sending any person to install the app or to give the demo nor they are giving me the status of my refund or cancellation. Order no is OD[protected].
Jan 07, 2015
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Escalted the issue to concern team and once issue is resolved then closing the case.
Complaint comments