[Resolved] Flipkart — regarding complaint against delivery of oppo f9 pro

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 rsc18 on Sep 2, 2018
I have order opposite f9 pro 8 to 9 days ago from date 02.09 18 against replacement of my old phone oppo af37 but delivery boy name sapan did not deliver my mobile stating cover mark at back of myobile to be replace. I have complained to customer care but they said it will take some time to listen to my problem up-to 7th september & why should i will wait for so long & returning back my amount. I want my money immediately. My mobil no [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2018

[Sep 02, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by rsc18, Sep 02, 2018
Delivery boy of flipkart refuse to except mobile due to inconveniencing reason the company reputation is in stake whom they engaged in such a job for assessing the exchange of mobile & they do their job fairly. They don't have work experience & they are truly unprofessional. Weather you shorted out problem by tomorrow or else return my rs20230/- immediately without fail. Flipkart reputation & faith is scarted by this transaction & we will never upto buy any product in near from them.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2018