[Resolved] Flipkart — regarding pay later bill and my account login

Prashant Ranjan Das on Feb 23, 2019
My mobile no. Is [protected] & email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Flipkart is continiously harrasing me by computerized voice call for the non payment of my flipkart pay later bill of rs 4164 whereas i tried to open my account for last 1 week which had been blocked by flipkart due to some payment issue. Now tell me without opening the acount how can i pay my pay later bill?? Now second problem is that till now i am not able to pay my pay later bill. When i want to pay my bill error messages shown. I contacted so many times with flipcart for this issue but no any one helped me. Lastly they blocked my account. I have contacted flipkart on their helpline no. Also send them various emails regarding it.. But haven't got any kind of reply from their side! I have purchased so many things from flipkart. I regularly purchases every month nearly rs.10000 shopping. I paid my bill every month regularly. I have so many incident id for my pay later and account login issue but till now no reply from flipcart and no solution from flipcart. Now for 4164rs how can they harass the customers like this way?? They blocked my account they aren't assisting me so how can i pay the amount without opening my id? This pay later bill error message problem was going in my account from last 2 month. But till now no solution from flipcart. I already complain previously from consumer complaints but no solution by flipcart. Extremely worst service by flipcart. Here are some proves which will show you that how i tried to get in touch with flipkart.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Feb 24, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Prashant Ranjan Das, Mar 01, 2019
Till now I am not able to login in to my account and unable to pay my pay later bill.whenever I want to login it shows login unsuccessful.if I am not able to login in to my account then how I pay my pay later bill and also pay later bill problem is not solved till now..i am out of patience..its mental harassment situation, now these days I am facing.i send you the screenshot of my account login page.

Updated by Prashant Ranjan Das, Mar 08, 2019
my problem is now solved.after so many days, lastly problem is now sort out completely.Thanks to Flipcart Executive Miss Chandani Ji who cared this issue personally and solve this issue as soon as possible.after so many complaints in flipcart custmer care, no resolution was provided by them.they are not able to handle this issue.lastly i complain this issue on consumer complaints and they create this issue on flipcart social media support.Thanks to Consumer complaint's team and Special thanks to Miss Chandani kumari ji..
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the is unable to login to his Flipkart account. We have interacted with the customer and confirmed that the issue has been resolved and customer is able to login to his account. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

I'm also facing issues with my login..
My login email is [protected]@gmail.com
It shows *unsuccessful login please try after a minute*

I need to pay my paylater payment before 15th April so please sort out my issue soon..

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding pay later bill and my account login