Flipkart — Regarding refund status

Deepakchatrath10
I have bought the MI4I handset on 21st December for RS 6049 during app sales day against order no OD204757711884878000. At that time there was an exchange offer going on and i had given my Moto G2 handset with exchange offer of RS4000. On 30th December I had returned MI4I handset as there was an issue with its SIM TRAY and after that it was mentioned to me that they have received the MI4I handset from my side and your refund will be credited in 8 Business days. I have wait for the 8 Business days and then i called the Flipkart Customer care that let me know the status of my Refund, they mentioned me that there is some technical issue from their side so they haven't able to refund within 8 business days and they are extermely sorry for that and they asked me to wait for another 24 hours your issue has been escalated and will get it resolved within 24 hours and now i am continuously calling them from last 6 days after the 8 business days got exceeded regarding the REFUND status, daily they are saying wait for 24 hours and your issue will get resolved and now this is the 7th day since i am listening this . Please help me to get my issue resolved as already i have exchanged my handset which i was earlier using and i am not having any smartphone with me which is creating so much issue for me.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

the same issue happened with me. I'm also suffering please help me too.

thanks