[Resolved] Flipkart — regarding return of the product

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Adimitra on Jan 14, 2019
I am totally frustrated and have the worst experience with Flipkart ever.
I attested photograph regarding to my order here.
I have facing unimaginable battery drain issue from last 10 days since I bought Asus phone. And flipkart people awarded me with back to back troubleshooting and back to back technical visit. And not going to accept that piece is defected.
Stop making fool your customers. I feel pity about the criteria they followed for battery issue. How can you decide on the basis of only 10 minutes video that battery is good or not! And video shooting too in aeroplane mode..tell me, you shoot normally video right after pressing aeroplane mode every single time?
And another test they performed by typing .12345+= in calculator..Let me tell you..this test is not for battery life, it is for whether battery is there or not. It is all about battery's existence.
I want replacement and not the money back even after facing huge problem from your side..but if you still don't want to help me out then I should strictly lodge complaint for this behaviour of flipkart. Shame.

regarding return of the product
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 28, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the product delivered is defective. We have interacted with the customer and raised a return request with the seller for the replacement of the product. The seller has confirmed that the product has been delivered on 18 Jan 19. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

20425
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - regarding return of the product