[Resolved]  Flipkart — rejection of old mobile

I lost interested in flipkart, as they have rejected my order twice.in exchange, customer will exchange used mobiles and not showroom pieces. Even the phone is in mint condition and working perfectly, still they reject showing unseen reasons, and advise us to speak to call centre. Though every thing is in perfect condition, wish masters are trained in such a way, they will reject our mobiles, even the old mobile is in sealed condition..., pathetic way the flipkart treats, especially in old exchange,
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2019

[May 08, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Customer raised a complaint stating that the courier service provider denied to pick up the product. We regret to inform you that as the customer exchange device was damaged, the courier service provider has denied to pick up the product as per the seller policy. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have ordered A70 phone.. Its neither packed nor shipped.. Not time updated when it will get.. Amount deducted.. Seller is truecomretail..

Unable to play game zone in flipkart application they are not explaining me the reason why it is bl0cked in the phone they said it would revert back but still date nothing changed. Their response to my query is very bad, nobody in flipkart team is resolving the problem.

Flipkart