[Resolved] Flipkart — return my old mobile

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 tanay barapatre on Oct 10, 2019
I ordered new phone and exchange my old mobile phone on Flipkart. The E-kart delivery boy taken my old phone and gave me new phone. Now Flipkart says I didn't gave old phone and I pay remaining amount. What I to do I delivery boy take my mobile and he didn't submit to Flipkart.
The Flipkart didn't understand my issue. I continuously touch with Flipkart customer care executive from last 3 week. First they said they mistakenly marked order cancelled Instead of picked. Now after two weeks they said I didn't gave my old mobile phone. Who is responsible if anyone is misuse my mobile.
Please suggest me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2019

[Oct 12, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019
Hi, We are sorry for the trouble caused. However, we see that our team has addressed your concern over the call and necessary info has been provided on the issue raised. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - return my old mobile