[Resolved]  Flipkart — return not available for wrong product

I recently bought a moto e4 plus from flipkart i was not satisfied with performance and besides having 5000 mah it is getting drained over like in just 1-2 hrs due to network instability. The phone is not suitable for me to use. I just want to return the phone and technicans rejected the replacement twice and telling that i have no option to return or replace now. I can't keep the wrong product because i have payed 8, 999.
return not available for wrong product
Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response Mar 20, 2018 We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 28, 2018 Customer raised a complaint related to delivered product is defective. We have interacted with the customer and informed customer that replacement product delivered, customer confirmed that replacement product got delivered. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Comments

I ordered one mobile and full payment done. I received a mail your order was processed and it's deliver on time. But my order was cancelled stating that my mobile is not reachable.
Rs.617/- has been debited from my bank account through my debit card no.-[protected] of POS Flipkart on 11.03.2018.I have not purchased anything from Flipkart nor have I shared my debit card pin or OTP with anyone.Someone has tried to mjsuse my card.Please decline the transaction and reverse the money back in my account as soon as possible.
We are ordered 32 GB Sandisk pendrive but we received 500 MB Pendrive i am not in delhi due to i am not able to check. Today i have checked its 500MB pen drive. Please help and resolve this issue asap and exchange my pendrive.

Rohit Babbar
One of the Hopeless shoe which was given to me and immediately I told them but there was no action till now. Raised complaint to CEO also but there is no response. I will go to National consumer cell if my complaint is not resolved amicably.

Flipkart