Flipkart — return request not getting accepted by flipkart. rejecting my return.

yogesh123334 on Jan 14, 2020
I have ordered a monte carlo women cardigan via flipkart order id: od[protected]. The product is worth rs 1350. I wanted to place a return request due to size fit issue. Normally i never receive any issue while returning the clothing items but this time i feel like cheated. Everytime i raise a return request, the flipkart cancels it and gives a lame reason that the request could not be fulfilled as it was received in intact condition. They give me a new date everytime that by this time the issue will be resolved. It's been 10 days now and no response. Till the time they have rejected it 2 times. I have placed it for 3rd time now to see what they have to say. Kindly help in this regard.

[Jan 14, 2020] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by yogesh123334, Jan 14, 2020
We’d like to let you know that your return request could not be fulfilled by the seller as their courier partner has confirmed delivery of the item in your order with order id OD[protected] with the product being intact.

This is all I got!!!

return request not getting accepted by flipkart. rejecting my return.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2020
We will revert on it.
Updated by yogesh123334, Jan 15, 2020
Today also i get an email that return request has been closed and it has been rejected. Why it is happening every time?
Updated by yogesh123334, Jan 20, 2020
no response from flipkart

Comments

मैंने फ्लिपकार्ट से ऑनलाइन शॉपिंग की थी जो मेरे क्रेडिट कार्ड से पैसे काट लिए गए और मुझे अभी तक प्रोडक्ट नहीं दिया गया है
और मैंने कल केयर पर बात की तो मुझे कोई भी संतोषजनक जवाब नहीं दिया गया
I am was purchasing MI TV 32 inch past month 28 sep 2019. that's Tv display come one black round it's came tv left side coner last mont now second one it will come

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - return request not getting accepted by flipkart. rejecting my return.