Flipkart — samsung 253 l frost free double door 3 star refrigerator

Opp St John Of the cross convent, H.No 110/B, Amberre-Sarfona, Sancoale, Cortalim, Goa-403710, Cortalim, Mormugao, Goa, India
 yashdeep4685 on Oct 22, 2019
Dear team,

Please note that i have ordered a samsung 253 l frost free double door 3 star refrigerator from the flipkart website on 7th october 19, and the promised delivery date was 11th october 19. After not receiving the product on 11th october i kept my patience and decided to wait for another 5 days.

Then i was notified on the app from the flipkart that the issue will be resolved by 19th october, but yet there was no response nor any resolution until 20th october.

On 21st october i received a call from their end stating that the issue will resolved in another 24-48 hours.

Now it has been the height on my patience and yet i have not received my product. Seeking a speedy resolution & a compensation from flipkart for the miss.

Hope you would do the needful at the earliest.

Yashdeep thakur

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 22, 2019
We will revert on it.

Comments

I am a seller on flipkart
i have sold mobile Micromax Canvas 2 plus Rs 5500
And Received Vakibo Mobile Cover in Courier Return

i have raised Spf claim with proofs but flipkart rejected

Order Id Of My Product OD[protected]

PRODUCT I RECEIVED OD[protected]

I ordered realme 5 on 4 Oct 2019 from the flipkart and the expected delivery date showing to me is 18 Oct 2019. But till yet my order is not packed and shipped . The seller vision star is very worst in delivering the items

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]