[Resolved]  Flipkart — samsung refrigerator delivery issue

Dear team,

This is with reference to my order id:od[protected] placed on 06th may 2019. Please note that the order was placed on an offer, and product was scheduled to be received on may 8, 2019. However, i got a notification that the product is damaged during transit. I connected with one of your representative and to my utmost surprise i was told to cancel the order and place a new order (At the revised price of inr 5000 additional cost). It is imperative to note that the offers on both amazon and flip kart are over now and in case i order the product again, it will cost me an additional inr 5000, for no fault of mine. Please be informed that i will in no way bear this genuine hardship for a negligent at the part of your local dealers.

Having said that, i would not expect such a poor service from an e-commerce site such as flipkart to ask me to cancel and re-order a product for a fault of your local office. I request you to please process my order and send me a new product as scheduled. Looking forward to your response and swift action on this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019

[May 10, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 We will revert on it.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet