Flipkart — samsung smart 32 inches tv

sravanthi sweetie5 on Nov 4, 2019
This is lekha, i have ordered samsung smart tv 32inches, it supposed to be deliver by oct 18th 2019, i made a call to the customer care they are saying that to wait 24 to 48hrs, i spoked the flipkart supervisor he said we raised a ticket and escalated your issue to the higher authority, he gave a mail [protected]@flipkart.com which is not in use. I made call to omnitech seller mumbai number they said wrong number, how can you do this to people. Seriously you people are cheating and making all frauds activities. Its been 3weeks you havent delivered my tv. When ever i make a call to the customer care they are saying it will deliverd within 48hrs. This isnt fair enough. I will complaint to police. I want my product by today. Please provide the flipkart office address and number.

[Nov 04, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sravanthi sweetie5, Nov 04, 2019
please provide flipkart number which is in use. I tried +[protected] [Grievance Officer],
+[protected] [Corp Office], +[protected] [Grievance Officer] all the three numbers and customer care number [protected] they are not responding properly and they are saying that you are unable to make call to +[protected] [Grievance Officer], +[protected] [Corp Office], +[protected], incoming service has be barred. please provide the contact number and higher authority mobile number and mail id's as well as provide OMNITECH SELLER hyderabad address, mail id and mobile number. on immediate basis.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2019
Thanks for getting in touch.
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your account/order details. Request you to share us the order details or get in touch with our customer support number[protected].
You can also check your order status here: http://fkrt.it/bqWLi~NN
Hope to hear from you soon.
Updated by sravanthi sweetie5, Nov 05, 2019
Thanks for your quick response. order id: OD[protected], and ordered on name raviteja, mobile number [protected], i have posted you images also. ordered address is name : abboju narahari, h.no 2-90/1/A, vishnupuri colony, rangampally, peddapalle. telangana - 505174, mobile number : [protected], [protected].

Updated by sravanthi sweetie5, Nov 05, 2019
About samsung smart tv 32inches, order id OD[protected], i wanna know at which place the tv is there. Its been 3weeks, the link which you have sended, it is showing same as flipkart showing, i want the tracking link of where the tv is exactly there, and please provide the omnitech seller and flipkart number. Asap.
Updated by sravanthi sweetie5, Nov 06, 2019
samsung smart tv 32inches. you guys are playing with us. i will complain to police by the end of this week. we waited for more than 3weeks. you are lying to people by saying all stupid answers. how much time do we need to wait? still no update. i want my money back. immediately.

Comments

I have purchased nike thong 5 size 11 but received 8 number i am try to create return request but my account is logout automatically i am try relogin but show blocked how can i return slipper
I had ordered a Samsung s10+ phone from the online website on the 13th of October. The delivery of my phone yet hasn't arrived .
9th Aug 2017, i have purchased VU tv with Jeeves Protection Plan.
My TV's panel was closed so i have complained on 11th sept and Jeeves told me we don't have any parts of this tv so we will refund amount.
On 11th Oct my tv was picked up but still amount is refund.
Is this flipkart service ?
pradipmodh13's reply, Oct 29, 2019