[Resolved]  Flipkart — sandals crocs od[protected]

I have ordered crocs with size 11 but i have received 10 size and the quality is duplicate and the seller is tvesa he is the worst seller on the flipkart and he is telling he will arrange a pickup bit i have been not got any update and now i am leaving country so that's why i will be unable to return the product now please issue a refund on my bank account which is saved on flipkart ends with 15
Apr 26, 2018
Mar 21, 2018

Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Waleed11
Hi myself captain waleed and I have ordered huawei honor 9 lite I ordered it on 20th of march and the expected shipping date was 20th of March then it changed to 21st of march then it turned to 22nd of march the seller is omni tech retil please issue a complaint against omni tech retail and ship the package as soon as possible so that is I'll be comfortable..
Updated by Waleed11
Contact me on [protected] till today 6pm after that I am leaving country.
Mar 22, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
We will revert on it.
Mar 22, 2018
Updated by Waleed11
I am out of India now and I need the refund
May 29, 2018
Flipkart Customer Care's response
Customer raised a complaint related to delivered product is duplicate. We have tried interacting with the customer but not able to connect so as per our records refund has been done from seller end. Required information sent with registered email ID. Hence, closing the complaint from our end.

Flipkart