Flipkart — seller is cancelled my product after detecting money from account in consecutive orders

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 s_shankar01 on Oct 22, 2019
The seller has cancelled my product after detecting money from the account in consecutive orders.
I ordered redmi 8a on flipkart oct21 using my credit card. But the seller is cancelled my order and money is still not refunded. But customer care official told refund is completed.

On today oct22 i ordered the same product with the same seller. The product again is cancelled by the seller without any reason and money is detected from the account.

The same mobile ordered my colleague today the order was successfully completed.
I want to know why the seller is particularly cancelled my order repeatedly because i suspect the seller is cheating on customer money.
Customer care executive is very rude behaviour.

Customer care is not takin the complaint againts seller. I suspect they are behind this cheating

[Oct 22, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Hi, Thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to find your order details and account detail from the shared information. Request you to share the order ID and registered email ID in order to assist you further. Hope to hear from you soon.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - seller is cancelled my product after detecting money from account in consecutive orders