[Resolved] Flipkart — sent a defective product

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rehanq on Mar 10, 2019
My name is rehan qureshi.
Order no:od[protected]. Flipkart sent me defective product, i complaint flipkart, their technician visited me next day and formatted my phone and formally check without machine. He fake updated that customer was happy with the solution provided but i clearly mention in the feedback form that i was unsatisfied with the solution provided. I complaint him but company didnot take any action. I am uploading his visit performa as a proof in which he mention that phone hang in pubg after format it is ok but phone is hanging, freezing and somtime screen black for long time in many app. He paricularly mention game name of pubg game so that copmany think that it is heavy app). He does not check other issues.
. As advised by flipkart executive that, you can make video of phone with another phone and show it to enginner, i have shown him 5 videos but he said sir hamare samne or wo b inbuit apps par hoga to hi hum issue forwaed krenge.. I have read the flipkart return policy nothing is mention like:
1) phone should hang or restart in front of enginner it is impossible task. Also when
Flipkart is making me fool executive told me that sir hamari guarantee ni h aap vivo service centrele ja skte h.. Its a voilation of buying selling agreement i have given them money so ots theri duty to provice genuine product not fake product and told customer to visit authorised service centre why should i waste my valuable tike and resource.
I still have some hanging and screen black videos which i can upload. Please take further action
Cont no : [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2019

[Mar 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
We will revert on it.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2019
We have been trying to contact cx on his number "[protected]" & "[protected]" however, we are unable to get in touch. Have sent mail to his registered email id to share us an alternate contact number and a convenient time between 9 AM - 9 PM, so that we can arrange a call back to you to address the concern to ensure a prompt resolution.
Updated by Rehanq, Mar 12, 2019
No action is taken yet. When you called me on 11 dec. i was sleeping that time i updated to call in between 2 pm to 6 pm. I have been wait for your call since tommprrow.
Updated by Rehanq, Mar 13, 2019
I recieve flipkart technician call. Flipkart told me that sir we arranged a senior senior enginner visit but today i recive a call from same engineer who visited last time and fake updated. I told him that, " flipkart executive told me that we are arranging a senior technician visit." He said "sir me apne senior se baat kr leta tha hoon". After that he didnot try to contact me, then i called him he said sir hum video ko consider ni karte etc i am uploading his coversation with me. Also he again upadated fake status tha unable to contact. I am uploading screenshot of message.
Now i dont want any tech visit or flipkart other formalities. Help me to get my money back.
Not showing option to upload call recording..

Updated by Rehanq, Mar 13, 2019
I uploading screen shot of his call because not showing any option to upload call recodrording

20358
    +91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]
    +91 12 4615 0000 [Corp Office]
    +91 80 4908 3910 [Grievance Officer]
    Flipkart - sent a defective product