[Resolved] Flipkart — shiva trilogy (book)/refund not credited

Soundar_ n on Feb 10, 2019
I ordered a book from flipkart with order id od[protected]Shiva triology/book)
I returned as soon as i noticed that the book is used one, flipkart picked up my book and it's been already more than 2 weeks still i haven't got any refund amount, when i contacted customer care one flipkart superior official (Pratik) said i can't help you with this.
I'm a student and i need this amount for my exams

shiva trilogy (book)/refund not credited
shiva trilogy (book)/refund not credited
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019
After so many days on processing my refund they finally refunded my money back on 22nd February, Refund was supposed to be in 8th February but it took little less long for flipkart.

[Feb 10, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019
We will revert on it.
Updated by Soundar_ n, Feb 11, 2019
I'm unable to attend because i was in class please call me now.
Updated by Soundar_ n, Feb 14, 2019
Yes i got call from flipkart, they again another asked for another 48 hours which is over, So it is actually 72hrs + 48hrs + 24hrs + 48hrs + 48hrs = 10 days
Why in the world it's taking 10 days for refund which is still pending. If you can't satisfy a customer why there is something called flipkart.
Updated by Soundar_ n, Feb 19, 2019
This my final hearing from Flipkart : As discussed, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We had worked on the issue to get this addressed and would like to inform you that refund of Rs.2495/- has been completed by seller on[protected] back to payment source and the same will get reflected by[protected] as per banking timelines
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
Customer raised a complaint stating that the refund not received. So we have interacted with the customer so escalated and confirmed that the customer received the refund successfully to his respective bank account, so we are closing the complaint from our end.

20369